ISO 50001 Consulting
Energy, for example electricity, water, natural gas or coal, is an invaluable resource and directly affects the profitability of industrial enterprises.
The energy management system helps to identify and implement an effective Energy Management Policy in industrial enterprises. It increases attention to energy consumption when doing all the work of the staff.
Key benefits of ISO 50001 Energy Management System include:
BENEFITS TO YOUR COMPANY:
- Reduced energy costs by improving efficiency in energy use
- Managing risks of future changes in the energy supply and tariff prices.
- Improved company image
- Reduced carbon foot print
- Meeting current and future mandatory energy efficiency targets
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS:
- Reassures customers that they are working with an ethical and responsible company
- Makes them aware that they are working with a forward thinking company
- Makes them obey the ethics for energy efficient supply of goods and services.
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF:
- Increasing energy awareness amongst the entire workforce
- Creating a sense of inclusion and participation amongst employees
- Providing clarity as to what is expected in energy management
ALREADY HAVE ISO 50001?
And Looking for increasing your return?
Our consultancy services will help you increase the benefits you provide from your system and make the best use of the established system.
ISO 50001 ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
An ISO 50001 Energy Management System is a systematic and process driven approach to controlling the efficiency and energy consumption of your organisation. The system promotes efficient use of energy so as to keep both the environmental impact and costs under control.
THE PROCESS TO OBTAIN ISO 50001 CERTIFICATION
It takes 8 weeks to complete the implementation of ISO 50001
The ISO 50001 is best implemented in a business that already runs ISO 9001 (Quality) and preferably ISO 14001 (Environmental) Management system.